Customized orders take up to 2 weeks to ship
Daily Disco is unable to offer returns or exchanges at this time due to stock and the small scale of our business. Please reach out if you have an issue with your order.
DELIVERY AND DELIVERY TIME
After you order you will receive a confirmation by email. Ready to ship products will ship out in 1-2 business days. For prints and custom patches, please allow one week to ship while we create your piece. For all custom jackets, please allow time to create your piece. We promise, it'll be worth it!
All orders are sent from St. Louis, Missouri via USPS with tracking. You will receive an email the day your order is shipped.
It totally depends on what you're looking for. Full wording across the back starts at $100 for something simple. Price is determined by colors used, space taken, and how intricate the design is! Check out our pricing guide here, or email us for more information
We recommend you provide the jacket. Ship it straight to our studio, and we'll do the stitching. Since it is custom, we want to make sure you absolutely love the fit! If you prefer, we can order a jacket for you at an additional fee.
It takes around 4-6 weeks depending on our waitlist. It'll be worth the wait, I swear. Each jacket is designed specifically for you and then is hand cranked on a vintage embroidery machine. If youre really in a time crunch, we offer a rush fee for $100 per jacket.
Don't worry, we've got you. Unless you have a specific design you'd like, we custom design each one individually. Tell us about you and your style and we can come up with something just for you.
1. Put in a jacket request via our form or email - Submit a custom jacket request with all the details you can. Even if you don't have a specific idea, tell us things you love or which jackets of ours you love. We will email you back with ideas, details, and a quote within 1-2 business days.
2. Pay Deposit and Send Us Your Jacket - When you decide to proceed, pay the deposit and send your jacket to us!
3. Design and Draft- Draw and design your jacket. We'll send you a mock up for revisions. Once the design is perfect, it is time to stitch.
4. Chainstitch- Hand cranked embroidery on a vintage machine. One of a kind, just like you.
5. Pay Final Deposit and We'll Send You Your Finished Jacket
We'll send you a picture once it's finished and the final invoice. Once paid, we send you your jacket to you and you prepare for the best mail day ever!
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.