WWe know the holidays can be crazy stressful so we compiled three DIYs to help you check off your gift list and have time to enjoy the season!
The Gift For Anyone on Your List
A gift so easy we debated even calling it a DIY. These holiday gift tags double as an ornament. We LOVE this DIY because you probably have most of the supplies laying around your house.
Sparkling Ice Stocking Stuffer + Gift Tag Ornament
- Print and cut the gift tags. Try using card stock or a thicker weight paper. Download the printable file –> Sparkling-Ice-Tag-Printable
- Use string to tie onto Sparkling Ice. We used a pink, sparkly twine for ours!
- Add a shooter for some boozy cheer. For those who don’t drink, tie a swizzle stick or swirly straw instead.
The gift tag also doubles as an ornament. Add a sweet note to the back for your friends to read each year they decorate their tree.
The Gift for The Sensible One
How many candles have you received throughout the years? Probably more than a few. How many times have you been gifted something to light those candles? These DIY match jars are as useful as they are cute!
Glo Getter Match Jars with Striking Paper
- Put matches into spice jar. We used pink matches for an extra cute touch!
- Take striking paper and cut into circles. Attach to the inside of the lid. Don’t worry — this is safe to do!
- Decorate your match jar!! We used the same pink, sparkly twine in the previous DIY to tie around. We also added fun stickers for all those Glo Getters! Download the printable file –> Glo-Getter-Sticker
The Gift For The One with A Sweet Tooth
One of my favorite holiday gifts are homemade cookies. As hard as I tried, my cookies never looked as pretty as the ones I saw at the store. Then I found The Alison Show’s Cookie Party and have never looked back! This is seriously my favorite recipe for sugar cookies and royal icing!!
Daily Disco Holiday Home Tour
Decorating for the holidays is one of my absolute favorite things to do. I’m definitely one of those people with their tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Keep scrolling to see my sparkly, pink Christmas!
This post was brought to you by our friends at Sparkling Ice ! So lucky to get to work with brands I absolutely love this year, and Sparkling Ice is at the top of that list!
Thanks for helping make 2017 one of the sparkliest years yet!